EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
SATURDAY 25 OCTOBER 2014
Following the 12th annual general meeting of the History Council of Western Australia on Wednesday 27 August 2014, it was agreed that an Extraordinary General Meeting be convened within two months of the AGM.
The Extraordinary General Meeting will be held at 11am on Saturday 25 October 2014 at the City of Vincent Library & Local History Centre, The Loftus Centre, 99 Loftus Street, Leederville.
Please find attached:
- Agenda for the Extraordinary General Meeting on 25 October 2014.
- Discussion paper.
- Rules regarding proxies.
- History Council Strategic Plan
- History Council Constitution
- History Council current paid up members for 2014-2015
- History Council proxy form
Parking is available in the Loftus Centre car park (entry via Richmond and Loftus streets).
Please remember to display a ticket for three hours free parking.